A Life Cycle: Dealing with Myself

Picture from Pinterest

I learn from every life experience that i have
Whether it is a negative or positive one
I think my life must be in harmony
In all aspects of it.

Like, i know the light
Because i have experienced the dark
Or wherever there are shadows
There must be sunlight.

And then an unexpected day come
Brought a bright color i think for me.

I was the type of person
That held onto things too tight
Unable to release my grip.

When it no longer felt right
When it gaves me blisters
And my finger would all ache
I always thought that holding on
Was worth the pain it takes.

I used to think in losing things
I would lose part of me too.

Then one day something happened
I dropped what i had once held
Bright color is no longer for me.

Everyday i choose healing
For my heart, mind, body, and spirit
This is my life and nobody can stir it up
Without my permission.

I was broke in the beginning
But i am dealing with myself at the end.

I am not afraid to go deeper
And asks it what it can teach me.

I learnt to speak up
Everything i want to say
Something i can not do
While i am trying to holding on.

Sadness is a natural emotion
But i recognize that
When i hold onto it for too long
It become toxic
And it affects every fibre of my life.

I am no longer judge myself
I take great care of myself
And take this journey of healing one day at a time.

I forgive everything that happened in my life
Till the day i am strong enough
Asking you coming back to my life.

Comments

  1. el, paragraf 4 bikin hela napasss
    btw, aku udah bikin bloggg ehehehehehehehehehe
    kayaknya, bakal setipe isi blog kita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yang mana, Kak? Yang hold on too tight?
      Oh ya? Manaaaa, mau baca juga dong :)

      Delete
    2. iyaa, yg hold on too tight till unable to release, sometimes we just have to loosen our grip to keep what we hold xD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bersiap

Selamat Ulang Tahun

Rangkaian Aksara Untukmu.