Today's Lesson: Pay Attention For What I Am Doing

Today (let's think of 6th May, although today is 7th May :p) i realized that i am so so glad certain things happened.

Because at least i have learned how to deal with something and let it go, or to appreciate it and hold it close. People are so cool and their stories amazed me, but today i am brought by my-own-story.

I woke up early this morning and get dressed before i am going to a small workshop presented by my office. I saw not-so-much parents were learn about how to play with their children, delivered by the play therapist. Again, people are so cool and their stories amazed me.

Everything were okay, until at the evening, i led the wedding party of my office mate. That was so much fun, people do appreciated me by saying that being MC maybe an unseen strength in me and asked me to join the next event, if i can. On that time, for the very first time, i saw myself like what i always see in people. I am so cool and my story amazed me :)

The party has ended. I am going back home. With my phone on my left hand, i placed the key of my room, but something bad happened. It was stuck and locked. I can not do anything. Oh my God, i want to cry out loud that time.

As i sent a message to the owner of my home, he came and tried to open my door with every-single-way he can do. I am so sad that i can not do anything to helped him. All i can do was standing after him and look what he was doing.

I am that insane. Yes i am. Walking along the way or doing something without really pay attention for what i am doing :(

It took 2 hours till my door can be opened. And nothing else i can say beside thank you, for God, and for him.

Life is good, with the ups and downs on it. We just have to know how to live it and start to see things differently. Like how i learned about my strength and my weakness both at the same time, or how every things we faced can be used to teach us something great.

I am no longer only seeing how people can be so cool and amazing but me: learn to pay attention for what i am doing.

Yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bersiap

Selamat Ulang Tahun

Rangkaian Aksara Untukmu.